Friday, March 30, 2012

How can I represent checkboxes in my report?

in my input form i have checkboxes and textboxes, if i click on a checkbox the textbox beside it enables, the textbox field is optional so the checkbox alone has a value that needs to be saved to the database. i have a report.rdlc, i want to display the checkboxes and the textboxes, what should i do?

I moved this thread to the SQL Server Reporting Services section, since it appears that you're asking how to put checkboxes and text boxes onto a SRS report (the rdlc file).

|||

icemart525 wrote:

in my input form i have checkboxes and textboxes, if i click on a checkbox the textbox beside it enables, the textbox field is optional so the checkbox alone has a value that needs to be saved to the database. i have a report.rdlc, i want to display the checkboxes and the textboxes, what should i do?

..or maybe I'll use an image, right?

sql

No comments:

Post a Comment