Wednesday, March 28, 2012

How Can I recover master database from master's backup?

I did a new instalation, and I want to recover master
database from master's backup, but the system show me the
next message RESTORE DATABASE must be in single user mode
when trying to restore the master database.
It's very important to me get information about the
aplication's users but I can't do that.
The system don't permit to put in single user mode to
master then I don't no what to do for resolving this.
Somebody Help me ?
Thanks LorenaSee my other post. No need to re-post.
Tibor Karaszi, SQL Server MVP
http://www.karaszi.com/sqlserver/default.asp
"Lorena" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:bba401c40dea$4e4130a0$a001280a@.phx.gbl...
> I did a new instalation, and I want to recover master
> database from master's backup, but the system show me the
> next message RESTORE DATABASE must be in single user mode
> when trying to restore the master database.
> It's very important to me get information about the
> aplication's users but I can't do that.
> The system don't permit to put in single user mode to
> master then I don't no what to do for resolving this.
> Somebody Help me ?
> Thanks Lorena
>sql

No comments:

Post a Comment