Wednesday, March 28, 2012

How can I recover suspect Database , SQL 2005

Hi all
I have e big problem , I have a database in SQL 2005 which is mark as
suspect. I think the main reason for this is that someone have stopped tha
database engine , while it has been working. Now the database is shown as
suspect. I try to execute several queries, but nothing helped. I think that
the database log file is broken , when I try to Attach the database on
another server I get message that there is a missing record in the database.
Can someone help to recover the database , or to get the information from it
?Plamen,
you might want PSS to work through this with you, but the essential points
are listed here: http://www.myitforum.com/articles/18/view.asp?id=7381
Cheers,
Paul Ibison SQL Server MVP, www.replicationanswers.com .|||Hi
http://www.karaszi.com/SQLServer/in..._suspect_db.asp
"Plamen Assenov" <Plamen Assenov@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:88E41664-0265-4066-8FE9-450546FBCAAB@.microsoft.com...
> Hi all
> I have e big problem , I have a database in SQL 2005 which is mark as
> suspect. I think the main reason for this is that someone have stopped tha
> database engine , while it has been working. Now the database is shown as
> suspect. I try to execute several queries, but nothing helped. I think
> that
> the database log file is broken , when I try to Attach the database on
> another server I get message that there is a missing record in the
> database.
> Can someone help to recover the database , or to get the information from
> it
> ?

No comments:

Post a Comment