Wednesday, March 28, 2012

How can I remove "include report" option from the email subscripti

I don't want users to have the "include report" option when setting up an
email subscription. Is it possible? I want users to only be able to get a
link to the report to avoid attachments in the inbox.
I was expecting to be able to set it in RSReportServer.config file, but I
didn't find an option.The email delivery extension does not support this scenario. You could look
into writing your own delivery extension. Since all you want to do is email
a link it would be fairly simple to write, the hardest part would be the UI.
--
-Daniel
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"JulioLe" <JulioLe@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:7E95C301-6D46-47E6-8E6C-CEDEC9A57CEA@.microsoft.com...
>I don't want users to have the "include report" option when setting up an
> email subscription. Is it possible? I want users to only be able to get a
> link to the report to avoid attachments in the inbox.
> I was expecting to be able to set it in RSReportServer.config file, but I
> didn't find an option.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment